Skate Canada NL - Registration
Welcome to the Skate Canada Newfoundland and Labrador Registration Website!
We are currently holding registration for the the programs listed below. Please read carefully the requirements for each program. Click here for more information on how to register.
Summer Skate Competition
- All registrations must be completed online.
- PreNovice and higher competive categories must register separately for short and freeskate programs.
- Please ensure skaters online profiles are up-to-date, including Home Club, Category, Highest Test Passed, Skate Canada Number, Birth Date etc.
- All fees must be paid by Tuesdsay, August 1, 2017. Payments can be made by: Credit Card (online) or Cheque (payable to Skate Canada NL) by mail to Skate Canada NL, 1206A Kenmount Road, Paradise, NL A1L 1N3 or dropped off at the Skate Canada NL Summer Office in the Paradise Double Ice Complex.
- Late entries WILL NOT be accepted.
- Medical Refunds only after August 1, 2017.
Contact Jennifer Osmond (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Technical Panel Seminar - Singles
NCCP Instruction-Intermediate Regional Coach: Primary STARSkate Course
Summer Skating Academy
*Please Note: Skate Canada NL is located in Canada and all prices are in Candian Funds. We do not export any goods and we do not have any physical goods for sale.